Though we can make no guarantees, we strive to assist your child in language development through ABA methodology. There has been marked progress with clients we have worked with in the past and have the expectation that we can see the same progress with your child.
We believe in creating a loving and compassionate learning environment for individuals with ASD. We also seek to motivate and create a desire to learn new skills through fun play activities as well as structured teaching settings. Our extensively trained staff uses these techniques to maximize learning opportunities. These goals demand that we employ highly trained professionals, who specialize in autism treatment.
This is a brief list of the kind of staff we employ in our ABA services:
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst: Master’s or Doctoral Degrees in Applied Behavior Analysis or another similar field of study. They have completed no less than 1000 hours of training in ABA.We seek out BCBA’s who have hands on experience in working with individuals with autism.
• Registered Behavior Technician: Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Education, or another related field. They are required to have completed no less than 500 hours of training, supervision, and experience in working with individuals with Autism.
• Behavior Technician: Individuals with no less than 400 hours of training, supervision, and experience working with individuals with Autism. They may be working towards degrees in a related field.
- Behavioral and educational consultation
- Speech Therapy
- Therapeutic Music Classes
- Advocacy Services
- Social Skills Services
- Behavioral and educational assessments
- Behavioral treatment plan development
- Training and monitoring
- Professional training and development seminars
- ABA treatment programs
We welcome parents to participate in their child’s treatment process. We offer free community trainings that offer training on a variety of topics
• ABA Services — $18-125 per hour.
• Social Skills Classes — $10 per class.
• Speech Therapy — Price not set at this time. (Call 901-379-8827 to Inquire.)
• Music Classes — FREE
• Community Trainings — FREE or at a low cost.
Prices are subject to change. Please call our office for the most up to date pricing information.